Just when you thought it was impossible to buy in the current market, this rare opportunity arises.
With a price guide of $350,000 to $370,000, the reality of being able to buy a property in Maclean under $400,000 has popped up.
Having undergone some major improvements in 2017, at which time the unit had the following work carried out to it:
- a new kitchen installed
- vinyl planks laid in the downstairs living area
- internal painting carried out
- new wardrobe doors fitted in the two bedrooms
- new down lights and ceiling fans installed
- plus a new laundry tub with overhead cupboard
Offering an open plan living area downstairs with a covered porch off the front and a large carport at the rear. On this same level is a 2nd toilet and laundry.
Upstairs there is the main bathroom plus 2 bedrooms with a timber balcony off the master bedroom.
Currently vacant, this unit is ready to rent out or live in.
NOTE: AGENTS INTEREST